Listen to the words of the God, who is the son, brother, lover, and consort of the Lady:
I am the fleet deer in the forest, I am the beach which receives the waves, I am the sun which warms the earth. I am the Lord of the Spiral Dance of Life, Death and Rebirth, the gentle reaper, the Winter stag and the Spring fawn. All things are of me, for I am of the Goddess, opposite, yet not opposing. I bring birth forth from the womb that is a tomb, for I am the seed which fertilizes. I am abundant Life, for I am the grain that grows and I am death, the harvest in the Fall. And I am rebirth after darkness, for I am the seed that springs forth anew.
I am fertility, the spreader of Life, and I am the Lord of Death, which adds value to life.
I am the Guardian of the gate between Life and Death. I am King of the Underworld, where no living being may venture, but I am also the King of Rebirth, turning the tomb into a womb.
I bring love and strength, peace and passion, hope and joy, for I am the gentle lover in the night.
All that I am comes from the Great Mother, the Divine Star Goddess, who is Mother of us all.
- A Little Less Misunderstanding (cybercauldron.co.uk)
- The Care and Feeding of Crystals (cybercauldron.co.uk)
- Yarrow Anointing Oil (cybercauldron.co.uk)
- Sage Jojoba Base Anointing Oil (cybercauldron.co.uk)
- Creating a meditation / Pathworking with Tarot (cybercauldron.co.uk)
- WolfsBane Anointing Oil (cybercauldron.co.uk)